This document outlines procedures for loading VendMax CE on the handheld. You can download these instructions from the “Article Attachments” section at the bottom of this page.
The VendMAX Cab file can be downloaded from the “Article Attachments” section at the bottom of this instruction page or by accessing this link. (https://vendmaxhelp.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/VendMax.zip)
- If the handheld contains Style Tap version of VendMax, this must be completely removed before installing Windows CE VendMax. To remove Style Tap, follow the steps outlined in Removing Style Tap. (https://vendmaxhelp.com/knowledge-base/removing-style-tap/)
- On the PC, which will be used to connect to the handheld, set up a Windows folder (Reload) containing the VendMax.cab (copy this folder from the Streamware/Vendmax/Handheld path).
- Connect the handheld to your PC using the USB cable.
- From the PC, open File Explorer and navigate to the Mobile Device.
5. Navigate to the Program Files directory on the mobile device
- Tap on My Windows Mobile-Based Device
- Tap on Program Files
6. On your PC, copy the VendMax.cab file from the folder created in Step #1.
7. Paste the VendMax.cab into the Program Files directory in Step #5.
8. From the Handheld, open file explorer and navigate to the Program File Directory
9. Tap on VendMAX.cab file
10. From the Start Menu tap on VendMax
11. Enter the IP address for the handheld server.
12. Press FULL Sync.
13. The HH will be registered with the Handheld Server. During this process the handheld will display an error message. This is normal and indicates you should go to HH server and press OK on the registry pop-up.
14. Resync the handheld. This will load initial VendMax software.
15. Warm boot the handheld.
16. Choose driver and resync HH
You must be logged in to post a comment.