The Cashless Sales By Provider report contains cashless information relative to integrated cashless devices. This report uses the Cashless Amount found on vend visits, and is the same cashless amount used when reporting POS sales.
The purpose of the Cashless Sales by Provider report is to summarize cashless sales based on the cashless device provider. The cashless provider is defined on the Vending Info tab for the Vending Equipment to which the cashless device is assigned.
Cashless Sales By Provider Report
There are several report parameters that are available to help control the configuration of the report and the level of detail that is included in the resulting document. The choice of parameters can dramatically affect the layout and usefulness of the report. Each option is described below, while the Examples section gives some suggestions on useful configurations and the required parameters.
Date Named Period
This is date range for the report.When setting a date range of interest for this report, there are two methods. The first is by choosing a named period, and the second is through the manual selection of a beginning and ending date for the report period.
A named period is most useful for users who operate on a non-standard fiscal calendar. However, this method can be used to speed up the entry of starting and ending dates. The VendMAX system comes loaded with the following named periods:
Top Level Grouping
This parameter establishes the primary sequence for the report.
- Site – The will be organized by Site
- Route – The report will be organized by Route.
- Machine Type – The report will be organized by Driver.
- Customer – The report will be organized by Customer.
Level of Detail
This parameter will establish the level of detail on the report.
- Site – The report is summarized for each Site selected to view.
- Route – The report is summarized for each route.
- Customer – The report is summarized for each customer.
- Location – The report is summarized by location.
- POS – The report displays all POSs selected to view.
- VV – The report will print each vend visit.
- Collects Only – Show only collect vend visits.
- All Vend visits – Show both Collect and Service vend visits.
This parameter will filter the report for a specific provider. The provider is based on the provider name assigned to the vending equipment for the POS. This field is located on the Vending Info tab.
- All – All providers are included in the report.
- Crane – Only POS with a Crane cashless device is included.
- USAT – Only POS with USAT cashless device is included.
- Other – Only POS with “Other” cashless device is included.
While the parameters described above help to control the configuration and level of detail provided in the report, the filters are available for limiting the amount of data that is displayed.
Report Column Descriptions
- Crane Cashless
The total cashless amount associated with vend visits for the period where the cashless provider is Crane.
- USAT Cashless
The total cashless amount associated with vend visits for the period where the cashless provider is USAT.
- Other Cashless
The total cashless amount associated with vend visits for the period where the cashless provider is OTHER.
- Total Cashless
The total cashless amount (Crane + USAT + Other) associated with vend visits for the period.
- Cash Sales
The total cash sales associated with selected vend visits for the period.
- Total Sales
The total sales (Cashless + Cash) associated with the vend visits for the period.